Smile! You’re at the best WordPress.com site ever
- Do not choose a costume that includes anything that is, could be used as, or could be confused with a weapon.
- Do not wear a costume that restricts your mobility.
- Choose a costume that you can keep track of; long extensions can get caught in a flame.
- If it’s cold on Halloween, make sure you wear a costume that you can stay warm in!
- Do not choose a costume that appears to impersonate a law officer or simulate law enforcement activities (i.e. directing traffic).